Saturday 29 December, 2007

Those Hidden Jewels...

As I rummage through the countless photographs on my laptop - my weary eyes light up as they see some timeless expressions captured by my seeking companion. The pictures leave no room for the written word and rightly so. These little jewels do justice to the hours that I have put behind the camera. Because, the heart of photography is not as much in technique as it is in the humble intention of reducing life's beautiful moments into an immortal frame.


Children of the Mountains


The Discovery of Innocence


Dil Chahta Hai kabhi naa beetein chamkeeley din


The Anatomy of Dissent


Leg Glances on Sunday Afternoons


The Freedom of Imagination


Abstraction


Gandhigiri - Live


The Magic of 3


The Gateway of Expression


:D


Campus Flamboyance


Miracles in the Wind


Humanoids

2 comments:

  1. beautiful....as u ritefully said...they leave no room for written word.... !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..and as I rummage through some good old blogs, I find some of them hidden jewels myself! Splendid.

    ReplyDelete

"The person who writes for the intelligent and smart like you is always sure of a meagre audience" - Anuj Gosalia