Wednesday 29 October, 2008

Bulleted List



  • If you're a Wonderwall fan - listen to this outstanding version of the song.
  • Sometimes, I've found it more difficult to say No to people not close to me. Clearly, it shouldn't be that way. But ironically, it has.
  • My physical health is intricately linked to my mental health. Just like everyone else's. Only now, I really want to work on my physical health - at both the physical and the mental level.
  • Why do I realize the worth of people when they are not around me?
  • I wish to be many things in life. But what I wish to be foremost is - An Entrepreneur. If at all I can become more things, i'd like to be a writer, paraglider, capoerista, photographer, musician, film director. But first and foremost - an entrepreneur.
  • There were many instances when I couldn't choose between the many things I wanted to be. Poorva asked me, "What do you want to be known as?". Her age (being 73 that she is and her experiences in life) came to my rescue. That's when I realized that I wanted to be an entrepreneur first and everything else, later.
  • I start dancing each time I listen to "Jaane Kyun" from Dostana
  • Changing the positioning of my blog from a Writing Playground to a Thought Playground is comforting though I clearly don't want it to become a random rant space. This one entry (hopefully the only one) is an exception. When I have the luxury of time I will use this blessed service to hone my writing skill.
  • My respect for Mr. Amitabh Bachchan increases multifold with each new entry on his blog. I strongly recommend a read. The man's dedication, commitment to his art, energy, wisdom, intelligence are simply awe-inspiring.
  • I'd also like to thank the 3 P's on my blog - Poorva, Peru and Pratik (3 of the loveliest girls i've known) for having the kind heart to stay with me on the blog for close to three years now.
  • Also, i'd like to extend my thank yous to Varun Prasad whose comments have been forever encouraging and Mudra Mehta who, inspite of being an extremely talented writer, grammarian, star-blogger and a Tashan-lover, has given my blog some of her valuable time.
  • There are a whole lot of other people who have commented under pressure (not the pot one). To them also, I am grateful. Grateful because they chose the right kind of pressure to comment on my blog.
  • @ Poorva, Peru and Pratik - I will dedicate more post space to you'll in the near future. Please don't stop commenting. You'll won't na? Promise?
  • I love you all.
  • Ok. Now my entry is increasingly taking a "written in a drunken stupor" shape.
  • So, Saal Mubarak! :D

16 comments:

  1. For such attention (Read : My age) I definitely will stop commenting on your blog, reading your blog and even visiting it. Obviously, never question you again. hmmph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God! I'm named here!! I'm named here!!! Lol... out of all those things, in reality, I'm only a Tashan-lover. :P But thanks anyway.

    And yes, I want you to know *serious expression* I may not comment very often, but I do read most of your posts. And you're bloody good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'I am being named on blogs! Look Ma! Even Anuj mentioned me on his!Woohoo!'

    And yes, whether I comment or not, I can say with conviction that I read almost all of your posts. When I have something to say, I shall comment - God promise. Don't you pressurise me. :P

    Saal mubarak Anuj bhai!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well my friend u hav a new admirer!
    I always was, you know that!
    well m n AB fan too, though dint know he had a blog, will read that for sure...
    rnbdj promo is good enough...
    but tell me how did u likke Fashion?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three of the loveliest WHAT??????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girls;)*The font size is a problem, is it?*

    ReplyDelete
  7. The most striking thing about your blog is the backdrop colour. Not because yellow falls right in the middle of the spectrum but because it reminds me something so peculiar about you. And how conceitedly you even mentioned it on your blog. The morning yellows!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As we can see, Pratik has no issues with being called "lovely", he just has a problem with being called a girl. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have an issue with the entire line.....aaaaarghh....look at my pic...do i look a lovely girl?????? yucks!!!

    Sirjeeeeee yeh kya hai!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SIRjeeeeee aaaapse aisi umeed nahi thi!! (on second thought aur kya expect karta...........)

    ReplyDelete
  13. aaaaaaaaaaargh.........i really hate tht line now

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahahaha... Sun yaar, chill maar!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well..i have similar responses to the stimulus called "jaane kyun" nowadays and about realising the value of people when they are gone.. is the rule of life..i connected with these 2 things majorly..
    As far as the mental health and physical health is concerned..i strongly believe that the physical being is a function of the mental state. What i think, my body expresses.

    ReplyDelete

"The person who writes for the intelligent and smart like you is always sure of a meagre audience" - Anuj Gosalia