Thursday 13 November, 2008

Light

Read from bottom to top             
                                                    
L
I
G
H
T
                                                         With love in my heart I climb your each stair                                                                 Your Door of Light opens to the soul I bare...  
            
                                             But I don't seek power of self over mortal men
                                            Instead I seek to love in the pure way love can;

                                    It is in the ego of man to create wonders alone
                                  To carve victories, win a seat on envy's throne;

                           & in that lifeless moment I feel your calm     
                          Your reassuring voice : my healing balm;

                 In the eerie dark of the night I pray
               For some holy light to come my way;
     
          It speaks of all the things I am not
        And the myriad things I wish to be;

  In the silence of the night I feel
My inadequacy creep upon me;                                                                                                                                         

                                                          

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dnkjdsd_1fc289scv

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Night, a time of deep thought, at times constructive, at times destructive!!

    ReplyDelete

"The person who writes for the intelligent and smart like you is always sure of a meagre audience" - Anuj Gosalia