Wednesday 5 November, 2008

A New Voice



Never before have I felt words evoke so much grace, strength and character. His voice has a quite resolve to it. A voice that not only reassures but also inspires. The man epitomizes poise and equanimity. And his words are but a reflection of those qualities. Like Ankit, I believe this to be the finest speech I have heard in my time. India needs a dynamism like his. It needs a voice which talks beyond crass factional politics. A voice that upholds growth and welfare of a united nation. I wish youngsters like us don't fall prey to shallow voices which depend on vote-bank politics. I, like the rest of you, await that change. Until then, as America celebrates, we will tread carefully under Raj Bhaiyya's (oops... Bhau's) watchful eye.


2 comments:

  1. This guy seems immensely inspirational & of course, he has created history! I am excited for USA..for the world at large.

    Jai Obama!

    Cheers. Keedas. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fikar Not, i am very positive about India. It won't be "Yes , we can" ..........it will be , it is "yes, we will...."

    ReplyDelete

"The person who writes for the intelligent and smart like you is always sure of a meagre audience" - Anuj Gosalia